terça-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2007

O nosso primeiro post...


O nosso primeiro post no nosso primeiro blog... não é nada de especial pois não?

Mas amanhã ela escreve mais qualquer coisa... Eu por mim deixo ficar o meu tributo ao mundo... ah, sim, eu sou a Morgainne!


I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And i think to myself:"What a wonderful world!"
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to my self:"What a wonderful world!"

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying "How do you do."
Thay really say: "I love you!"
I hear babies crying I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself:"What a wonderful world!"
Yes, I think to myself:"What a wonderful world!"

Louis Armstrong

2 comentários:

Helena disse...

Hummmm.... esses oculos sao de quem???? hã? hã?

xein disse...

Até Qu'emfim consegui entrar! Agora, é sempre a andar my dear!!!

Sente-te!

Até já, ali mesmo ao lado! :P